The OF Blog: Blogger Book Club selection: Octavia Butler, Parable of the Sower

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Blogger Book Club selection: Octavia Butler, Parable of the Sower

For the third installment of the Blogger Book Club, Joe Sherry of Adventures in Reading has chosen Octavia Butler's Parable of the Sower. I first read this book a little over a year ago and enjoyed it quite a bit, plus I think it's a very fitting book, considering that March is Women's History Month.

The discussion period will be from March 9-15, according to Joe. Anyone who wants to participate only has to read the book and blog about it on their blog (or read/comment on any of the participating blogs), as well as link to other participating blogs and comment there as well. Hope to have many participating!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heh, talk about timing - I just got "Parable of the Talents" from a friend - But I love Octavia Butler, and the more the merrier! I´ll buy "Parable of the Sower" as soon as I can!

 
Add to Technorati Favorites